This post, and its comments, are intended to serve as a means of collecting some feedback, mostly from a few targeted invitees but certainly open to any passersby willing to contribute constructively, about the site itself. I still consider it “under construction”, but there is enough there now to make this a potentially useful exercise.
What I’m looking for are things like this:
- Is the navigation and layout logical to you?
- Is the user experience smooth on all clients? (i.e., desktop, tablet, phone…)
- Is there anything glaringly missing?
- What one thing would you improve first?
- Is the Instruction navigational section appropriate for a prospective student?
- Is the About navigational section appropriate for its stated purpose?
- Is the use of links, tags, and categories in the written content reasonably consistent?
- Is the written content itself effective, or detracting?
- Is the use of media (e.g., images and video) effective?
And of course other things you think I should know.
You can leave comments publicly, or just ping me back directly if you prefer–whatever works for you. I’d just love to get some good feedback now that the written content is mostly done, and get things in good enough shape to move more into the “working” mode, rather than the deliberate “construction” mode. 🙂
Thank you for what you are willing to offer!
– Kevin W.